Let the Games Begin
Virtuocity is your gateway to the global eSports community. Enter an epic world where everything you love about gaming is in one amazing place.
Virtuocity is the region’s first dedicated digital gaming capital that merges the virtual world with the real in a thrilling, competitive environment.
Equipped with full motion racing simulators, escape rooms and a multipurpose eSports arena, the park goers an immersive digital experience for gamers.
Virtuocity’s range of interactive attractions pit player against player, and team against team, bringing cutting-edge technology and innovation to the fore.
The park also features a wide range of food and beverage outlets and retail stores, as well as dedicated VIP rooms, that create unique experiences for guests.
The gaming centre is set in Doha Festival City’s state-of-the-art cluster of entertainment parks, comprising Virtuocity, Angry Birds World and Snow Dunes. It’s the rst of its kind in Qatar and is developed and operated by Trimoo Parks, a ground-breaking location-based entertainment company.
Play your favourite games together with your friends in the gaming capital of the region. The best of the real and virtual worlds in an immersive digital experience, Virtuocity is where it’s at.
Fun Facts about Virtuocity
• First dedicated eSports arena in the Middle East that runs 365 days a year, enabling players and communities to compete continuously.
• More than 4,500 square metres in size.
• Suitable for players above the age of 11.
• Live events capacity for more than 400 people.
• More than 150 PC stations in one network.
• Thirty-six console units containing Xbox,
PlayStations and more.
• The arena is the rst permanent multi-purpose
gaming stadium in the Middle East. It has a total area of 1,138 square metres and a 60-square-metre portable central stage.
• Retail area with gaming hardware and software including gaming accessories, digital gaming codes, consumer electronics, lifestyle products, anime, comics, pop culture goods, apparel and tech accessories. Retail includes many gaming brand names shop-in-shop experiences and will play host to early game releases and events.
• Four huge screens in the arena.
• Five VIP rooms.
• Casual arcade containing 23 di erent games.
• Three food and beverages options.
• Ten racing simulators.
• Enigma area containing six themed escape rooms.